Call to Action:
Tell President Obama to Stop the Spending!
SINCE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TOOK OFFICE:
UNEMPLOYMENT AND JOBS
- America’s unemployment rate has been over 8 percent for 35 consecutive months (1600 Fund)
- Colorado’s unemployment rate has been over 8 percent for 32 consecutive months (BLS.GOV)
- 17 counties in Colorado have an unemployment rate of 19.5% or higher (Colorado Peak Politics)
- America is $15 TRILLION in debt (Wall Street Journal)
- America has added almost $5 TRILLION in new debt (1600 Fund)
- America has a $1.3 TRILLION budget deficit (Associated Press)
- America’s credit rating has been downgraded (Washington Post)
- Taxpayers are on the hook for Obama’s TRILLION dollar government takeover of healthcare (Congressional Budget Office)
- Taxpayers are footing the bill for Obama’s $830 BILLION failed stimulus (1600 Fund)
Call the White House and demand President Obama stop the spending and save Colorado jobs. 202-456-1111.